[Gluster-infra] gluster wiki: Registration CAPTCHA is about to close

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Oct 10 20:32:09 UTC 2014

Vipul mentioned in private email that he's enabled reCAPTCHA, but is
using his own personal key.  We'll need to organise an official
Gluster key to use instead.

Does someone have time to look into that and get it done?

I would, but I'm still out sick and it'll be a few days until I'm
better.  Literally spitting blood this morning. :<  No, I haven't
been to Africa, so its not that. :)

+ Justin