[Gluster-infra] Automating updation of Mediawiki on www.gluster.org

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 19:45:58 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Recently Justin allotted me a task to automate the process of updating Mediawiki on the gluster server. Please find attached a simple bash script that accomplishes this. If you have access to the server, you can run this script located in /var/www/html/community directory.

Apart from the usual stuff, I also activated the Recaptcha module through ConfirmEdit since Asirra went out of service on October 6th. The service is live and you can check it out on the wiki user registration page.

Please do suggest any modifications or improvements regarding this.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar