Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:24:22 UTC 2014

Forgot to mention that this is needed for use as a "service account" in the
openstack infra/CI system.
So this won't have any development and/or technical discussions.

(thanks to Lala for bringing this to my notice)

An example of this could be seen here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/emc-vmax-ci

where EMC has created a separate email ID (emc.vmax.ci at emc.com) for all CI
account related communication

We are requesting a similar account for using it for gluster specific CI in
upstream openstack.

In openstack infra's team's own words:

*"A unique contact E-mail address or alias for this system, which can not
be in use as a contact address for any other Gerrit accounts on
review.openstack.org <http://review.openstack.org> (Gerrit doesn't deal
well with duplicate E-mail addresses between accounts). This is so that
contributors and reviewers can see how to get in touch with people who
might be able to fix problems with the system if it starts leaving
erroneous votes.:"*

thanx,
deepak