[Gluster-infra] Fwd: [atomic-devel] Site Content Refresh

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 07:04:16 UTC 2014

I kind of like the way they are doing it.  Having a github repo for the
website and ready to accept the patches along with issues.

Though I have not tried the steps to set-up the website locally but the
"README" looks pretty clean and interesting.

Do not want to influence much :) , but just an example how others are
doing it.

Thanks,
Lala