[Gluster-infra] Changes to Regression script

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue May 13 10:50:59 UTC 2014

On 13/05/2014, at 11:43 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Me and Kaushal have effected the following changes on regression.sh in build.gluster.org:
>
> 1. If a regression run results in a core and all tests pass, that particular run will be flagged as a failure. Previously a core that would cause test failures only would get marked as a failure.
>
> 2. Cores from a particular test run are now archived and are available at /d/archived_builds/. This will also prevent manual intervention for managing cores.
>
> 3. Logs from failed regression runs are now archived and are available at /d/logs/glusterfs-<timestamp>.tgz
>
> Do let us know if you have any comments on these changes.

Would you be ok to push these changes into the scripts on
the Forge as well?

  https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-patch-acceptance-tests

We should also hook up that git repo to build.gluster.org /opt/qa
directory, so it's easy to keep them in sync.  (feel free to
do this too, I just haven't gotten around to it)

+ Justin

> Thanks,
> Vijay

Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat