[Gluster-infra] Rackspace bill this month - US$1298.80

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri May 2 21:57:26 UTC 2014

Hi us,

Just a data point.  We're still way under our US$2K usage
cap for Rackspace.  Bill for last month was US$1298.80.

This may go a lot higher when automated regression testing
starts up soon - hopefully next week.

The Rackspace UI permissions changed recently, so everyone
gained read access to the monthly billing info.

Login to Rackspace -> Click on username drop down at top right of screen -> Billing and Payments -> Click the PDF for the given month

Hope that's useful. :)

Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift