[Gluster-infra] Disabling voting of netbsd tests in b.g.org

Humble Chirammal hchiramm at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 12:06:05 UTC 2014

Hi Team,

'netbsd-smoke' tests in build.gluster.org was failing with error "java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "/bin/bash" (in directory "/home/jenkins/root/workspace/netbsd-smoke"): error=2, No such file or directory" and we were unable to merge release note patch for 3.5.1 (http://review.gluster.org/#/c/8036/) release. To overcome this, we disabled 'voting' functionality of  this (http://build.gluster.org/job/netbsd-smoke/)jenkins job. We can enable voting once these tests are ready to go.

I am not sure who is responsible for this jenkins job ( Justin Clift, are you ? :)), so sending it here.

Please let me know if you need any information on this.

Cheers,
Humble