[Gluster-infra] Added LIBRARY_PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH to regression.sh

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sat Jun 21 23:06:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've just added LIBRARY_PATH and LD_LIBRARYPATH to regression.sh on
all of the Rackspace slave nodes, and build.gluster.org itself.

This is so tests using libgfapi can find the installed GlusterFS
libraries at build time (LIBRARY_PATH) and run time (LD_LIBRARY_PATH).

Before making this change, it was tested first on a stand alone slave:

  http://build.gluster.org/job/justins-regression2/22/console

Then on some of the Rackspace slaves:

  http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB/374/console
  http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB/375/console

All passed full regression testing 100%.

If there's a better way to do this though, we're open to it.  Happy
to change things as needed. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift