[Gluster-infra] regressions running off the rails

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 15:57:24 UTC 2014

I've stopped all tests for the moment. I'm considering rebooting build.gluster.org, but my track record for it coming back from a reboot is dismal.

Avati sent me details for getting on the hypervisor console to kick it if it doesn't come back from a reboot. I'll see if I can find that but....  it is getting rather late in the day here for me....

So if it doesn't come back up, at least you'll know why. ;-)

--

Kaleb