[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] NetBSD and FreeBSD smoke tests are enabled

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon Jul 28 12:34:50 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 01:13:42PM +0100, Justin Clift wrote:
> Just a heads up.  The NetBSD and FreeBSD smoke tests have been enabled
> for (at least) the release-3.6 and master branches.

FreeBSD does not seems to be ready for prime time. I get build errors
completely unrelated to my changes:
http://build.gluster.org/job/freebsd-smoke/25/console

NetBSD builds master, but I am not sure NetBSD build release-3.6 right now,
as I have not yet pulled up the latest fixes for it. I will give it a
try and report, but in the meantime I will disable it for release-3.6

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org