[Gluster-infra] Fwd: Ubuntu & Debian packages

Louis Zuckerman me at louiszuckerman.com
Wed Dec 24 02:02:21 UTC 2014

I sent this same message (below) to gluster-users & gluster-devel at the
same time but I only saw it arrive in gluster-users.

If gluster-devel is moderated, could someone please approve the message?
If not, then what do I need to do to send to the list?  Or do you see the
message on gluster-devel and the problem is just on my side?

Thanks & happy holidays!

-louis