[Gluster-infra] Deprecation of the name supercolony in URL

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 18:00:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am still in the process of adding stuff to saltstack, and I have spent
a few hours cleaning the httpd configuration to be able to have
something clean.

While on it, I found that we use "supercolony.gluster.org" in a few
place for the url, mostly mailman for now.

I propose that we stop using it, since this would make any migration to
another server a bit painful ( we already have enough legacy URL, so I
would love to avoid a mess later ).

So if you create anything, please use www.gluster.org rather than
supercolony.gluster.org, at least for URL. I did set up a redirect in
httpd, and I will watch in the log file where to fix link at the source.
( fixing mailman will be my next step, but maybe we have docs around
that point to the wrong location )

Open Source and Standards, Sysadmin