[Gluster-infra] gluster.org mail server issues?

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 12:57:16 UTC 2014

Le mercredi 17 décembre 2014 à 09:29 +0000, Justin Clift a écrit :
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 02:06:19 -0500 (EST)
> Deborah Bryant <dbryant at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Dave's forwarder must nottabeen removed, or I wondundagotten da
> > foward.  just say'n.
>
> Well, Dave's definitely not in the /etc/aliases file at the moment.
>
> The file seems to have last been edited today:
>
>   $ ls -la /etc/aliases
>   -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 9922 Dec 17 06:25 /etc/aliases
>
> Although whoever did so, DID NOT put any kind of comment in the
> file about their change.  Doing that is expressly against our team
> policy, which is to add comments for every change.  (the file has
> comments for other changes, so 'WTF?' to whoever did that) ;)

So since dave is not in the alias, that mean he has a local account on
the server :
# id davemc
uid=512(davemc) gid=512(davemc) groupes=512(davemc),10(wheel)

Since he has a local account,t he default setup of postifx apply, and
that's ""give it to procmail", who is not installed.

I think he never used this alais in the first place.

Open Source and Standards, Sysadmin