[Gluster-infra] Fw: Status and source code for GerritHub?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Dec 11 22:15:17 UTC 2014

Potentially useful reference info. :)

Begin forwarded message:
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 21:40:40 +0000
From: Luca Milanesio <luca at gerritforge.com>
To: Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org>
Cc: info at gerritforge.com
Subject: Re: Status and source code for GerritHub?

Hi Justin,
thank you for reaching out GerritForge.

GerritHub is public free Gerrit Code Review service connected with
GitHub.

It has been developed by the Gerrit community and is based on:
- Gerrit Code Review 2.11 / master branch
(https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/admin/projects/gerrit)
- GitHub plugin
(https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/admin/projects/plugins/github)
- Replication plugin
(https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/admin/projects/plugins/replication)
- Review-nodes
(https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/admin/projects/plugins/reviewnotes)
- Single-user-group
(https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/admin/projects/plugins/singleusergroup)

All the code behind GerritHub.io is 100% OpenSource: you are more than
welcome to join the contributors community and provide your patches !

GerritHub.io is definitely NOT shutting down anytime soon: we are
actively developing it and filling the gaps: your feedback and
contributions are more than welcome.

You are free as well to install all the above stack on your own managed
server and have the same functionalities that GerritHub.io currently
offers: the choice is yours.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to come back to me.

Kind Regards.

Luca.
---
Luca Milanesio