[Gluster-infra] Upgrading MediaWiki now

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Sun Aug 31 04:35:26 UTC 2014

Complete.  Everything seems to be working ok.  Logging in works,
editing pages works, etc.

So, we're now running MediaWiki 1.23.3.  They release a new point
version (.4, .5, .6) every month, so we'll probably need to get
this scripted as much as possible.

If anyone experiences weirdness with the new version, please let
me know. :)

+ Justin