[Gluster-infra] Mediawiki version on gluster.org

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Aug 29 11:08:05 UTC 2014

Hi JM,

Working through getting the Gluster Mediawiki instance backed up
via cronjob.

Looking at the installation files, it seems to be version 1.20.2.

Any idea if ours is a "standard" 1.20.2 install, or if it's a
customised/secured version, or ?

Thinking about what might be needed if we upgrade it.  1.20.8
is the latest of the 1.20 series, but official support for the
whole 1.20 series is discontinued now.  If we're not running a
special version, we should probably upgrade.

Thoughts? :)