[Gluster-infra] Who owns staging.gluster.org?

Eco Willson ewillson at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 19:47:17 UTC 2014

That is for anyone who wants access to build and test the gluster site (although I typically build on my own machine and deploy here).  There is probably no reason it can't be replaced by a CentOS server although I just got CentOS 7 installed as my primary OS so I still need to verify if I can build directly or if I will need a Fedora VM (or retain staging as a Fedora node).

- Eco