[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-users] Feedback requested: Re-design of the Gluster.org web site

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Wed Sep 4 12:03:41 UTC 2013

On 04/09/2013, at 6:08 AM, John Mark Walker wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> As you probably know, the gluster.org web site has been using the same design for over two years now, and we still have the problem of a web site that uses multiple applications, none of which are integrated. We are fixing that - soon.
>
> Take a look at the latest site design posted on the gluster-site project on the Gluster Forge:

Just noticed a bug with the footer link to the Legal page, in all
of the layouts.

In the footer, where it says:

  "© 2013 Red Hat, Inc. All Rights Reserved Legal & Privacy"

The link for "Legal & Privacy" is not working correctly.  The
link goes to:

  https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-site/gluster-site/blobs/raw/master/_site/legal/

That gives a 500 Internal Server error, instead of bouncing
to the index.html page (which works if called directly):

  https://forge.gluster.org/gluster-site/gluster-site/blobs/raw/master/_site/legal/index.html

Server configuration problem or should we change the URL
in the layouts?

Open Source and Standards @ Red Hat

twitter.com/realjustinclift