[Gluster-devel] Fwd: [FOSDEM] CfP Software Defined Storage devroom FOSDEM23

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 15:43:31 UTC 2022

Hi!

In a few montsh time FOSDEM will host an in-person Software Defined
Storage devroom again. It would be a great oppertunity to show what the
Gluster project has been doing, and what is planned for the future.
Please consider proposing a talk!

Thanks,
Niels

----- Forwarded message from Jan Fajerski <jan at fajerski.name> -----