[Gluster-devel] Unable to install glusterfs from repo

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 12:25:28 UTC 2022

CentOS 8 repos are archived. I wonder if there is a storage sig repo that can provide the packages.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 12:11, Кузнецов Николай<n.kuznetsov at studyworld.io> wrote:   Hello!
Last autumn I sucessfully installed glusterfs-server and all other
packages on my AlmaLinux 8.4 servers.

But today I unable to install anything using same gluster 9 repos on my
AlmaLinux 8.5 servers.

When I try to install something my servers send this request to get mirrors:
http://mirrorlist.centos.org?arch=centos&release=8&repo=storage-gluster-9

I got answer:
Invalid release/repo/arch combination

I tried to perform dnf update command from my old AlmaLinux 8.4 servers
and got the same error.

It looks like that something happened on your side I guess.

Could you help me with that?

-------

Community Meeting Calendar:
Schedule -