[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Announcing Gluster release 10.1

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Sun Feb 13 08:31:24 UTC 2022

On Sun, Feb 13, 2022 at 10:13 AM Zakhar Kirpichenko <zakhar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> A nice passive-aggressive comment from a @redhat.com. Kind of proves my
> point.

I will not argue with your interpretation, I'll simply state it was not my
intention.
I am unsure what point you are trying to get across, so let me reiterate my
ask: join the community - this is the best way to influence its direction.

BTW, it is not a specific issue with CentOS - we have a similar challenge
with 32bit platform support[1] - without active maintenance work, it breaks.
Y.

[1] https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/2979