[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Announcing Gluster release 10.1

Zakhar Kirpichenko zakhar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 07:57:40 UTC 2022

> Maintenance updates != new feature releases (and never has).

Thanks for this, but what's your point exactly? Feature updates for CentOS
7 ended in August 2020, 1.5 years ago. This did not affect the release of
8.x updates, or 9.x release and updates for CentOS 7. Dropping CentOS 7
builds from 10.x onwards seems more in line with what RedHat/IBM did to
CentOS rather than with any kind of CentOS 7 updates.

/Z