[Gluster-devel] Undefined behaviour results in udf instruction on armv7h

Xavi Hernandez jahernan at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 08:39:40 UTC 2022

Hi Daniel,

some recent additions in the code require 64-bits atomic operations. We use
the userspace-rcu library to implement those atomics, and that library
places an "undefined instruction" when a 64-bits atomic is found when
compiling for 32-bit hardware.

There will be some changes in the existing code that may not require 64-bit
atomics, but I can promise anything right now.

Best regards,

Xavi