[Gluster-devel] Archiving old projects

sankarshan sankarshan at kadalu.io
Mon Feb 1 13:10:06 UTC 2021

Seems reasonable to do this spring cleaning. I'd like to suggest that
we add this as an agenda topic to an upcoming meeting and have it on
record prior to moving ahead? Do you mind terribly to track this via
an issue which can be referenced in the meeting?

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 at 18:26, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So, it is this time of the year again, do we want to archive the older
> projects on github ?
>
> I already archived:
>
> - gluster/cockpit-gluster (listed as unmaintained)
> - gluster/gluster-plus-one-scale (just a readme)
> - gluster/samba-glusterfs (listed as unmaintained)
> - gluster/anteater (empty, except 1 bug to say to remove it)
>

> Unless people say "no" this week, I propose thoses :
> https://github.com/gluster/nagios-server-addons
> https://github.com/gluster/gluster-nagios-common
> https://github.com/gluster/gluster-nagios-addons
> https://github.com/gluster/mod_proxy_gluster
> https://github.com/gluster/xglfs
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-java-filesystem
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-kubernetes-openshift
> https://github.com/gluster/libgfapi-jni
> https://github.com/gluster/gluster-debug-tools
> https://github.com/gluster/gdeploy_config_generator
> https://github.com/gluster/glustertool
> https://github.com/gluster/gluster-zeroconf
> https://github.com/gluster/Gfapi-sys
> https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift
>
> I can't find my last mail, but that's everything that wasn't changed in
> 2019 nor 2020. Repo who are used just for bug tracking are ok.
>

> --
> Michael Scherer / He/Il/Er/Él
> Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure
>

> -------
>
> Community Meeting Calendar:
> Schedule -
> Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 14:30 IST / 09:00 UTC
> Bridge: https://meet.google.com/cpu-eiue-hvk

sankarshan at kadalu.io | TZ: UTC+0530 | +91 99606 03294 (voice/messaging)
kadalu.io : Making it easy to provision storage in k8s!