[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Devel][Gluster-Users]Gluster Release timeline changes
Saju Mohammed Noohu
sajmoham at redhat.com
Wed Aug 11 05:25:00 UTC 2021
This email is to keep everyone posted regarding the new release cycle
changes for Gluster major and Minor releases.
We had discussed future Gluster release cycle timelines in yesterday's
Community meeting. The details are as below.
1. From Gluster 10 major release, the release cycle for major releases is
to be changed from 6 months to 1 year.
2. Gluster 10 will have minor releases every alternate month for the next 1
year. (Estimated release date for Gluster 10: 11 Oct 2021)
3. Gluster 9.x will also be maintained during this time with a minor
release every 3 months.
4. Gluster 8.x series will not have further releases after the 10 release.
5. Like wise when Gluster 11 gets released, Gluster 9.x will be deprecated
and the v10 will maintained with a minor release every 3 months.
Please feel free to discuss any concerns if any with respect to the above
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-devel