[Gluster-devel] List server upgrade tomorrow (14/04/2021)

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Apr 15 13:43:08 UTC 2021

Le mercredi 14 avril 2021 à 19:23 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I plan to upgrade (or rather, to move) the server where mailman is
> running tomorrow, from RHEL 6 to EL 7.
>
> No mail or anything will be lost, but the archives will be down for a
> while during the switch, and mail should be delivered as usual albeit
> with a small delay if sent during the outage (if all goes well).
>
> I will send a email once that's done.

And the migration is over.

For details:
https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-infra/2021-April/006200.html

While I tested emails on lists and aliases, I only tested with my
personal server and RH one, so if you have any issues, please do not
hesitate to reach to use by email, or irc.

Also, due to the move, I expect that mails might be delayed, due to
greylisting on our side, on people side, and because we have reduced
the mail rate delivery for now, to prevent being blocked with a new IP.

--
Michael Scherer / He/Il/Er/Él
Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure