[Gluster-devel] NFS Ganesha (Storage SIG) node fails to boot after fencing

Strahil Nikolov hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 05:42:50 UTC 2020

Hi Kaleb,

I have opened https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/1830 .

I was not sure where to open it ,as I saw that 'nfs-ganesha-selinux-3.3-2.el8.noarch' rpm provided by the storage SIG repo  'centos-nfs-ganesha3'.

I'm adding the Gluster devel here,as the current version of NFS Ganesha will not be usable without proper workaround in the SELINUX policy.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В неделя, 22 ноември 2020 г., 22:47:42 Гринуич+2, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> написа:

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:48 PM Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The reason seems to be the link "/var/lib/nfs" pointing to the shared storage.When the cluster software is stopped gracefully, no issues are observed,as the nfs_setup resource restores /var/lib/nfs .
>
> Should I open a bug to bugzilla.redhat.com or it's specific to CentOS only ?

Not sure what you'd file it under.

I'd suggest opening an issue in github at https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues

--

Kaleb