[Gluster-devel] Experimental xlators? Where to find info about them

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 12:12:59 UTC 2020

On 12/11/20 5:07 pm, Federico Strati wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thanks but I already found their code, I was looking for documentation.

Development of JBR was not fully over AFAIK, which is why it was moved
out of the main repo.

So if you are looking for documentation to create a JBR based gluster
volume and use it, there isn't any doc. But if you want documentation on
the design etc, you can find it online if you search. (Eg:
https://www.snia.org/sites/default/files/SDCIndia/2017/Slides/Mohammed%20Rafi%20KC%20-%20Red%20Hat%20-%20Next%20Generation%20File%20Replication%20system%20in%20Gluster%20FS.pdf)

Regards,

Ravi