[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-8.0rc0 released

Rinku Kothiya rkothiya at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 15:21:15 UTC 2020

Hi,

Release-8 RC0 packages are built. This is a good time to start testing the
release bits, and reporting any issues on bugzilla.
Do post on the lists any testing done and feedback for the same.

We have about 2 weeks to GA of release-8 barring any major blockers
uncovered during the test phase. Please take this time to help make the
release effective, by testing the same.

Packages are available at :
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/qa-releases/8.0rc0/

Packages are signed. The public key is at
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/6/rsa.pub

*Note:* I have tested upgrading the package from Release-7 GA build to
Release-8-rc0 on Fedora30 and it works. Mentioned here so that the effort
is not repeated.

Regards
Rinku