[Gluster-devel] Feedback on the community meetings

sankarshan sankarshan at kadalu.io
Thu Jan 30 04:52:13 UTC 2020

I wanted to take a moment to highlight a small set of things about the
community meetings. Sunny has already brought forward the issue of
time/TZs and participation. There are few additional aspects

+ content : the meeting is built on a template. This is very useful as
a guide and I am sure it helps the host (a shout out to Yati Padia for
keeping the meeting focused and running a tight ship). However, it
would be good to check additional related and relevant conversations
to be driven in the meeting as linked to the quality of the project.
These could be the state/status of the untriaged bugs; update on tests
and testing framework. I bring this up as in light of the Github
migration, a 360 degree view is something we could draw benefit from

+ updates : if the updates could be added to the note prior to the
meeting, then it provides an opportunity for everyone to read/annotate
with clarifying questions

/s