[Gluster-devel] Do we still support the '"GlusterFS 3.3" RPC client?

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Thu Jan 23 06:01:26 UTC 2020

3.13.0, the last 3.x.0 release, was released on 2017-12-01.

Ubuntu supports LTS releases for 7 years, Red Hat, 10 years.

I would assume that storage is one of those things that should be
expected to work over the life of an enterprise software release cycle
which would imply 7-10 years or somewhere between 2024 and 2027, imho.