[Gluster-devel] Following up on the Gluster 8 conversation from the community meeting

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 05:25:16 UTC 2020

I had mentioned that I'll reach out to Amar to urge about making
progress on Gluster 8. We did have a conversation and upon reviewing
the present state of the list of issues/features with the release
label, Amar would be setting up a meeting to obtain a more pragmatic
and reality based plan. It is somewhat obvious that a number of items
listed are not feasible within the current release timeline. Please
wait for the meeting request from Amar.