[Gluster-devel] Infra & Tests: Few requests

Amar Tumballi amarts at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 14:07:24 UTC 2020

Hi Team,

First thing first - Happy 2020 !! Hope this year will be great for all of
us :-)

Few requests to begin the new year!

1. Lets please move all the fedora builders to F31.
   - There can be some warnings with F31, so we can start with 'skip' mode
and once fixed enabled to vote.

2. Failures to smoke due to devrpm-el.
   - I was not able to get the info just by looking at console logs, and
other things. It is not the previous glitches of Build root locked by
another process error.
   - Would be great to get this resolved, so we can merge some good patches.

3. Random failures in centos-regression.
   - Again, I am not sure if someone looking into this.
   - I have noticed tests like
'./tests/basic/distribute/rebal-all-nodes-migrate.t'
etc failing on few machines.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Amar