[Gluster-devel] Action required: stale bot

sankarshan sankarshan at kadalu.io
Thu Apr 30 15:54:54 UTC 2020

I do not think that "a comment" is a sufficient indicator of the
capacity and interest to work on the issue. While this will suffice
for the first pass of identifying issues which will not be worked
upon, it is also easy to create a different-than-desired outcome by
leaving comments.

Regardless of the intrinsic goodness of an issue, if a
developer/maintainer is unable to review and plan for it (not in a
"will do this some day when I get the time") then we should
close/archive those issues. For future runs of the stale bot we'll
have to determine what is the desired outcome - to keep resusicating
topics or, organize for just the ones which can be worked upon.

--
sankarshan at kadalu.io | TZ: UTC+0530 | +91 99606 03294
kadalu.io : Making it easy to provision storage in k8s!