[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] [Gluster-Maintainers] GlusterFS - 7.0RC1 - Test day (26th Sep 2019)

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 13:19:24 UTC 2019

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 8:39 AM Rinku Kothiya <rkothiya at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Release-7 RC1 packages are built. We are planning to have a test day on
> 26-Sep-2019, we request your participation. Do post on the lists any
> testing done and feedback for the same.
>
> Packages for Fedora 29, Fedora 30, RHEL 8, CentOS  at
> https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/qa-releases/7.0rc1/
>
> Packages are signed. The public key is at
> https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/6/rsa.pub

FYI, there are no CentOS packages there, but there are Debian stretch and
Debian buster packages.

Packages for CentOS 7 are built in  CentOS CBS at
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=26538 but I don't see them in
https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/.

@Niels, shouldn't we expect them in buildlogs?

--