[Gluster-devel] Fwd: Proposal to change gNFS status

Amar Tumballi amarts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:28:34 UTC 2019

Hi Markus,

Looks like your email got bounced as you were not member of the list. I got
the email as I had you in Cc earlier (through the github communications).

Forwarding it to the list so everyone gets your email.

Also, Yaniv, about the 'name' *Odd Fixes, *I am not a big fan either, but
out of the existing options in MAINTAINERS file, that was best suited. If
we have to change the name, *'Maintained, but no enhancements' * would give
very clear messaging IMO. Happy to hear what people think.

-Amar