[Gluster-devel] tests are timing out in master branch

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Wed May 15 05:54:33 UTC 2019

There're random tests which are timing out after 200 secs. My belief is
this is a major regression introduced by some commit recently or the
builders have become extremely slow which I highly doubt. I'd request that
we first figure out the cause, get master back to it's proper health and
then get back to the review/merge queue.

Sanju has already started looking into
/tests/bugs/glusterd/optimized-basic-testcases-in-cluster.t to understand
what test is specifically hanging and consuming more time.