[Gluster-devel] Improve stability between SMB/CTDB and Gluster (together with Samba Core Developer)

David Spisla spisla80 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 14:12:03 UTC 2019

Dear Gluster Community,
at the moment we are improving the stability of SMB/CTDB and Gluster. For
this purpose we are working together with an advanced SAMBA Core Developer.
He did some debugging but needs more information about Gluster Core
Behaviour.

*Would any of the Gluster Developer wants to have a online conference with
him and me?*

I would organize everything. In my opinion this is a good chance to improve
stability of Glusterfs and this is at the moment one of the major issues in
the Community.

Regards
David Spisla