[Gluster-devel] glusterfsd memory leak issue found after enable ssl

Amar Tumballi Suryanarayan atumball at redhat.com
Wed May 1 12:42:30 UTC 2019

Hi Cynthia Zhou,

Can you post the patch which fixes the issue of missing free? We will
continue to investigate the leak further, but would really appreciate
getting the patch which is already worked on land into upstream master.

-Amar

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 1:38 PM Zhou, Cynthia (NSB - CN/Hangzhou) <
cynthia.zhou at nokia-sbell.com> wrote:

> Ok, I am clear now.
>
> I’ve added ssl_free in socket reset and socket finish function, though
> glusterfsd memory leak is not that much, still it is leaking, from source
> code I can not find anything else,
>
> Could you help to check if this issue exists in your env? If not I may
> have a try to merge your patch .
>
> Step
>
> 1>   while true;do gluster v heal <vol-name> info,
>
> 2>   check the vol-name glusterfsd memory usage, it is obviously
> increasing.
>
> cynthia

Amar Tumballi (amarts)