[Gluster-devel] Following up on the "Github teams/repo cleanup"

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Thu Mar 28 19:33:55 UTC 2019

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 11:39 AM Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <
sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 11:34 PM John Strunk <jstrunk at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for bringing this to the list.
> >
> > I think this is a good set of guidelines, and we should publicly post
> and enforce them once agreement is reached.
> > The integrity of the gluster github org is important for the future of
> the project.
> >

> I agree. And so, I am looking forward to additional
> individuals/maintainers agreeing to this so that we can codify it
> under the Gluster.org Github org too.

Looks good to me.

While at this, I would also like us to think about evolving some guidelines
for creating a new repository in the gluster github organization. Right
now, a bug report does get a new repository created and I feel that the
process could be a bit more involved to ensure that we host projects with
the right content in github.

Thanks,
Vijay