[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS v7.0 (and v8.0) roadmap discussion

Amar Tumballi Suryanarayan atumball at redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 09:18:59 UTC 2019

Hello Gluster Members,

We are now done with glusterfs-6.0 release, and the next up is
glusterfs-7.0. But considering for many 'initiatives', 3-4 months are not
enough time to complete the tasks, we would like to call for a road-map
discussion meeting for calendar year 2019 (covers both glusterfs-7.0, and
8.0).

It would be good to use the meeting slot of community meeting for this.
While talking to team locally, I compiled a presentation here: <
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rtn38S4YBe77KK5IjczWmoAR-ZSO-i3tNHg9pAH8Wt8/edit?usp=sharing>,
please go through and let me know what more can be added, or what can be
dropped?

We can start having discussions in https://hackmd.io/jlnWqzwCRvC9uoEU2h01Zw

Regards,
Amar