[Gluster-devel] Gluster version EOL date

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 13:02:36 UTC 2019

As per the release schedule page [1] 5 will EOL when release 8 is out.
Releases are 4 months apart, hence 12 months from when release 5 was
out, it would be EOL'd.

Major releases receive minor updates 5.x, which are bug fixes and
stability fixes. These do not extend the 12 month cycle for the release.

Shyam

[1] Release schedule: https://www.gluster.org/release-schedule/