[Gluster-devel] requesting review available gluster* plugins in sos

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Wed Mar 20 04:30:20 UTC 2019

>From glusterd perspective couple of enhancements I'd propose to be added
(a) to capture get-state dump and make it part of sosreport . Off late, we
have seen get-state dump has been very helpful in debugging few cases apart
from it's original purpose of providing source of cluster/volume
information for tendrl (b) capture glusterd statedump

Sanju - if you want to volunteer for sending this enhancement, please grab
it :-) . Note that this both the dumps are generated in /var/run/gluster,
so please check if we capture /var/run/gluster content in sosreport (which
I doubt) and if not you can always have the dump captured in a specific
file as you are already aware of.