[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS development Environment-Debug

Rajib Hossen rajibcse2k10 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:50:59 UTC 2019

Hello All,
I am new to development of GlusterFS and have some experience in
competitive programming in C. I want to implement systematic code for
erasure coding in glusterfs. I would like to setup debugging environment. I
can use gdb or any IDE. So far, I tried with CLion and Visual Studio Code
but no luck. I also tried gdb. Maybe I am missing something or doing
it wrong. Could you please let me know how can I setup my development
environment and play with the code? Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Md Rajib Hossen
PhD Student
Department of Computer Science