[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] 8/10 AWS jenkins builders disconnected

Deepshikha Khandelwal dkhandel at redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 12:07:53 UTC 2019

Hello,

Today while debugging the centos7-regression failed builds I saw most of
the builders did not pass the instance status check on AWS and were
unreachable.

Misc investigated this and came to know about the patch[1] which seems to
break the builder one after the other. They all ran the regression test for
this specific change before going offline.
We suspect that this change do result in infinite loop of processes as we
did not see any trace of error in the system logs.

We did reboot all those builders and they all seem to be running fine now.

Please let us know if you see any such issues again.

[1] https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/22290/