[Gluster-devel] Removing glupy from release 5.7

Kaleb Keithley kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Jun 20 12:38:27 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 7:39 AM Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:

> Le jeudi 20 juin 2019 à 06:57 -0400, Kaleb Keithley a écrit :
> > AFAICT, working fine right up to when EPEL and python3 were installed
> > on
> > the centos builders.  If it was my decision, I'd undo that change.
>
> The biggest problem is that mock do pull python3.

That's mock on Fedora — to run a build in a centos-i386 chroot. Fedora
already has python3. I don't see how that can affect what's running in the
mock chroot.

Is the build inside mock also installing EPEL and python3 somehow? Now? If
so, why?

And maybe the solution for centos regressions is to run those in mock, with
a centos-x86_64 chroot. Without EPEL or python3.

--

Kaleb