[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] No healing on peer disconnect - is it correct?

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 04:50:10 UTC 2019

There will be pending heals only when the brick process goes down or
there is a disconnect between the client and that brick. When you say "
gluster process is down but bricks running", I'm guessing you killed
only glusterd and not the glusterfsd brick process. That won't cause any
pending heals. If there is something to be healed, `gluster volume heal
$volname info` will display the list of files.

Hope that helps,
Ravi