[Gluster-devel] Test failed - due to out of memory on builder201?

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Mon Jun 10 06:40:27 UTC 2019

>From [1], we can see that non-root-unlink-stale-linkto.t failed on:
useradd: /etc/passwd.30380: Cannot allocate memory
useradd: cannot lock /etc/passwd; try again later.

My patch[2] only removed include statements that were not needed.
I'm not sure how it can cause a memory issue.
So it's either we have some regression, or the slaves do not have enough
memory.
It was running on builder201.aws.gluster.org .

Checking it, I see other jobs[3] failing on the same issue. Perhaps it is
the slave?

Any ideas?
TIA,
Y.

[1] https://build.gluster.org/job/centos7-regression/6382/consoleFull
[2] https://review.gluster.org/#/c/glusterfs/+/22844/
[3] https://build.gluster.org/job/centos7-regression/6385/console

BTW, we REALLY need to fix this message - it's clueless:
E [MSGID: 106176] [glusterd-handshake.c:1038:__server_getspec]
0-management: Failed to mount the volume