[Gluster-devel] Ongoing issue with docs.gluster.org

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Jul 31 17:31:12 UTC 2019

Hi,

people (and nagios) have reported issue with the docs.gluster.org
domain.

I got texted last night, but the problem solved itself while I was
sleeping. It seems to be back, and I restarted the proxy since it seems
that readthedocs changed the IP of their load balancer (and it was
cached by nginx so slow to propagate)

See https://twitter.com/readthedocs/status/1156337277640908801 for the
initial report.

This is kinda out of the control of the gluster infra team, but do not
hesitate to send support, love or money to the volunteers of RTD.

We are monitoring the issue.

--
Michael Scherer
Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure