[Gluster-devel] Re-Compile glusterd1 and add it to the stack

David Spisla spisla80 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 10:10:41 UTC 2019

Hello Gluster Devels,

I add a custom volume option to glusterd-volume-set.c . I could build my
own RPMs but I don't want this, I only want to add new compiled glusterd to
the stack. I tried it out to copy glusterd.so to
/usr/lib64/glusterfs/x.x/xlator/mgmt . After this glusterd is running
normally and I can create volumes but in the vol files my new option is not
there and if I want to start the volume it failed.

It seems to be that I need to add some other files to the stack. Any idea?

Regards
David Spisla